1. Terms of website use
This website is operated by NHS NEL Commissioning Support Unit (“we”) .
2. Changes to these terms
3. Access to this website
- 3.1. This website is made available free of charge.
- 3.2. We do not guarantee this website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this website and for ensuring the settings on your device are as described when you first opened the website.
4. Limitation of our liability
- 4.1. We assume no responsibility for any claims, losses or damages howsoever caused (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the contents of this website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law. We are not responsible or liable (directly or indirectly) for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use or misuse of information contained in or implied by the information on this website.
- 4.3. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the latest version of the website, or the sites or applications to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of the website or the information it contains.
- 4.4. This website contains links to other websites, applications and plug-ins from third-party sources. We do not monitor the content on third-party websites or plug-ins, or accept any responsibility for the content of any third-party website, application or plug-in (API). Links in no way constitute our endorsement of the contents therein.
5. Intellectual property
- 5.1. NEL Commissioning Support Unit is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
- 5.2. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website without obtaining our prior written consent.
- 5.3. You must not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of this website.
- 5.4. You must not modify any digital copies of any materials that you have downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 5.5. Our status as the authors of content on this website (and that of any identified contributors) must always be acknowledged.
- 5.6. You must not use any part of the content of this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Collection and use of personal information
- 7.2. If any of these terms or part of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Questions or feedback
- 8.1. If you have any questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us.
- 8.2. All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with the response, please notify us and we will tell you how you can take your complaint further.